Ahad, 21 Januari 2018

Mandatori

I heard the footsteps come with cracking sound,
My eyes was blindfold by the dark behind the bars.
My leg was clam with the other by a sort of metal.
My ears listened to cries of regreting their bad past.
My mouth was full with a food that I like the most.
But a thing, my soul sense of death nearby me.

My head closed with a bag make me hard to breathe.
Oh wait, my neck were surrounded with thick rope.
and i am floating on the air, float still, can't moves.
another moment, I was burried beneath the soil.
Or I am dead right now due to the fate has called.
No one here with me except for bugs and worms.

The next step I must wait is the end itself to come.
When the dajjal were slayed by Jesus and Mahdi.
When gog and magog were set free from its' jail.
And the world faced the greatest glad it ever feels.
And mankind apocalypse by nothing but a sound.
Meanwhile, in a grave it's me hoping for god's bless.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan